Work-At-Height Safety Training
This course provides delegates with the requisite Work-At-Height (WAH) knowledge and practical skills to conduct WAH safety activities.
- Understand relevant WAH legislations & practice codes
- Competent persons, duty and responsibility
- Identify WAH hazards
- Risk Assessment & preventive measures
- Permit to work
- Understanding of use and inspection for fall protection & fall arrest systems and equipment
- Emergency arrangements awareness
- Harness inspection and fitting
- Using vertical lifeline and horizontal lifeline
- Ascending and descending with retractable and fall Arrestors
1 day course including theory & practice assessment.
For candidates who are required to perform WAH activities.