Work-At-Height Rescue Training
This course provides delegates with the requisite knowledge and practical skills how to plan for and successfully complete a rescue in the event of fall emergency during Work-At-Height (WAH).
- The hierarchy of controls when carrying out work at height legislation
- Understand emergency preparedness and rescue provision
- Understand the implications of suspension trauma and the importance of rescue provision.
- Use of self-relief technique during harness suspension trauma situations
- Harness inspection and fitness
- Demonstrate casualty management and the application of temporary aids
- Using of Rescue Kit
- Simulated rescue suspended casualty using of rescue kit
1 day course including assessment.
For candidates with health and safety obligations who have a duty of be responsible for work at height and for the health and safety of workers working at height.