Confined Space Rescue Training
This course provides delegates with the requisite knowledge and practical skills on rescue for purpose of executing rescue planning and rescue operation in a confined space.
- Understanding key legislation on confined space entry
- Understanding confined space identification and its related potential hazards
- Rescue planning & preparation work
- Respiratory protection
- Use of rescue equipment, e.g. tripod and winch system
- Movement of casualties (with or without stretcher)
- Practice rescue training, e.g. rescue without entry and rescue with entry in confined space
- Recovery position/first aid
1 day course including assessment.
For candidates who are responsible for safety & rescue in confined space operation.