Confined Space Entry Training
This course provides delegates with the requisite Confined Space (CS) Entry knowledge and practical skills to conduct CS entry activities.
- Duties & responsibilities of personnel involved in confined space work
- The confined space entry permit
- Confined space hazards, hazards control & risk assessment
- Prevention and control of confined space hazards
- Use of multi gas detection instruments
- Proper selection and fitting of personal protective equipment
1 day course including assessment.